As a Senior UX Designer, you will help to build and lead the growing team to produce high-quality deliverables. You often act as the creative lead for the project, setting the team’s design direction, presenting the work to the client, and can be responsible for the client relationship. This position requires a detailed understanding of the (Agile) software design process, drawing on broad experience with web, mobile, and desktop software design projects. A history of ownership roles on projects involving the full delivery of a finished software solution is required. This position might include team management as well as hands-on creative mentoring.
Who We Are: Passion & Spirit of Adventure
Innovation Incubator Advisory has a collaborative work environment. We are the group of passionate peoples who are diving into the design. We are a small friendly team doing BIG things.
We believe in creating impactful designs for products. Honestly, we don’t even consider this as ‘work’. Well, we call our team “iidesignLAB”. As a Sr. UX Designer, you need to collaborate across disciplines on a daily basis, all while maintaining high standards for original concepts and detailed execution. We are looking for advanced minds to build the Future.
What You Will Get-
You will get exposure to working with the mass market in multiple verticals of different continents.In iidesignLAB, you will get access design tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Invision,Marvel, UXPin, Experience Design, After Effects and devices like iPhone, iPad, Android devices,
Sketch Pad, Amazon Echo, Google Home and UI stencil kit to understand the next big thing to make rapid prototype to experiment and ensure the quality to stand out the products in market.
• Provide daily oversight of the quality of the digital team’s creative work
• Guide the team in the direction, style, and methodology
• Review the design outputs of team members, and give clear and actionable feedback to
help the team make progress and make the designs better
• Participate in user requirement analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information
architecture design, and interaction design
• Contribute to produce user requirements specifications, personas refinement,
storyboarding, and scenario, or customer journey creation and visualization
• Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and UI design solutions, articulating design
rationale both verbally and visually
• Manage and execute the detailed design process; be able to extend the high-level design to
a greater level of detail and comprehensiveness, resolve edge cases, provide documentation, and coordinate asset
generation in collaboration with visual design iidesignLAB, For Innovation Incubator Advisory Pvt Ltd.
• Be able to extend a concept design system to other platforms, devices, form factors and
screen sizes, in close collaboration with software engineers building the product in parallel
• Be able to create detail UI designs flowcharts and wireframes flows, design prototypes or
simulations, and detail design specifications for UI behaviors, animations and transitions
• Drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules
• Work closely with development teams and experience analysts (QA) to ensure that design
specifications are implemented correctly
• Manage the day-to-day operations of a design team, including setting priorities, assigning
resources, and ensuring project goals are achieved
• Oversee simultaneous projects from inception to completion, reviewing project plans,
• Identify and implement process improvements to meet project and team needs
• Participate in recruiting and hiring digital designers
• Promote a culture of innovation and teamwork
• Establish and nurture good client working relationships
• Participate in new business development activities
• 5+ years of experience in designing for Mobile and/or Mobile-first web products
• Proficiency in any Prototyping tool(Eg: Marvel, Invision, Axure, etc)
• Good communication skills and an ability to tell compelling stories about your designs
• Passion to simplify products through design
• A solid intuition for detailed interaction design on your portfolio
• Have strong opinions on design frameworks popularly used in the industry
• Excellent on typography, alignments, balance & motion
• Experience in AR/VR/Chatbot is a plus
Please send your resume to email@example.com or apply online. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Please mention the job title in the subject line and mention your notice period, current CTC and expected CTC in the body of the email.