Roles & Responsibilities
• Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets Design,
build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation.
• Needs to be proactive and open to learning new technologies
• Must be street smart and problem solver
• Ability to deliver on schedule, working under pressure if required
• Strong knowledge on coding, developing and designing in game engines like Unity3D, Unreal game engine
• Candidate should have experience working in Virtual reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality for
standalone and mobile platforms.
• Excellent knowledge of developing apps using AR and VR glasses and wearable
• Hands -on experience on various Augmented Reality Tools
• Experience with Oculus rift, HTC Vive, Hololens etc
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and software design patterns
• Develop & maintain standalone AR apps (that include 3D objects & interactive 3D animations, a proper UI,
Android and iOS from scratch
• Should have knowledge of marker/image and 3D/object based tracking.
• Understanding of character animation
Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset