Innovation Incubator Advisory isn’t your cliché company. Our work is powered by the premise that every person at Innovation Incubator Advisory is unique and possesses a distinct set of skills, personality, and passion. We embrace our collective talents to tackle technical challenges, refine our successfully disruptive business ideas and co-create one of the most human and inspiring work cultures out there. We are a team of collaborators who value and reward shared success over individual heroics. We are a rapidly growing approved incubator with AWS activate, Wolfram Research INC and IBM Global Entrepreneur.
From mundane to magical, with focus and innovation, we have crafted few innovative startups!And as a Grand addition to it, We are all set to nurture Our new venture hand in hand with One of the biggest Tech giants of the World this time. We are at the brink of taking a huge leap in the US healthcare sector to build a new path breaking business idea while building Our team and partnership that will enable us to translate Our ambitious ideas into new full-fledged enterprise technology start-up platforms.
Our New Project:
To keep it simple This Project can save lives.It revolves around tackling misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis amongst doctors. This project requires you to be a curious and collaborative visionary, someone excited about dealing with the hard problems in technology to build Situation-specific apps, built on new-gen platforms like FHIR , that will be able to perform analytics on patient-generated health data from multiple providers in different health systems which integrates data from different formats to deliver a comprehensive view of all medications, problems, and allergies, to link these disparate systems together and present users with a summary that will help improve care coordination of trends that are relevant to a particular aspect of chronic disease management or patient wellness.
We have the following positions open for this exciting project:
1.Senior Data Engineer Skill Set:J2EE, Spark, Hadoop ecosystem, knowledge of FHIR, health care data models(8+ Years relevant exp)
2. Big Data Developer Skill Set:No-SQL, SQL, Data modelling, Tuning(8+ Years relevant exp)
3. Developer Lead Skill Set:J2EE, Spark, Hadoop ecosystem, knowledge of FHIR, health care data models, NLP and Machine Learning
Nice to have: Knowledge of “CliniThink”. (8+ Years relevant exp)
4. Developer Skill Set:Spark, J2EE, AWS/IBM Cloud, Hadoop eco-system (4-6 Years relevant exp)
5. Data Scientist Skill Set:Senior Data Scientist with 8+ yrs relevant experience with Prior experience in health care
6. Rules Engine Developer Skill Set:Rules Engine Rules (4-6 Years relevant exp)
7. J2EE Engineer Skill Set:J2EE, Rules,Developer Lead Senior(8+ Years relevant exp)
8. UI Lead Skill Set:React JS, HTML, CSS,UI Lead Senior(8+ Years relevant exp)
9. CSS 3 / HTML 5 Prototype Developer Skill Set:HTML 5/CSS 3/ Responsive Web Designer, UI and Prototype developer(Front End Developer) (4-6 Years relevant exp)
10. DevSecOps Engineer Skill Set:Jenkins, Maven, Gulp, Cloud (AWS or IBM), CICD automation, Infrastructure as Service, Docker, Kubernetes,DevOps and Cloud Engineer Senior(8+ Years relevant exp)
11. Knowledge Graph developer Expertise: Senior(8+ Years relevant exp)
If you think you have the relevant experience and skill set, drop your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!